It’s that time of the year again, and if you are anything like us at Treasured Time, you are itching to get out on the diamond! The dates are secured for this year’s 2nd Annual Extra Innings Softball Marathon. This event is in memory of our dear friend and supporter Ken Shepard. Teams are already contacting us and have signed up, so reserve your spot now! There are some small changes to the rules, so check out the details below.
- The event is played at the Ballpark at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport. The bases are 90 feet instead of the standard softball 60 ft.
- Sat Aug 1st and Sun Aug 2nd
- Games will be Saturday and Sunday this year, not overnight.
- Games will be 1 hour time limit.
- $250 per team, per game. Minimum of 10 players on the field at all times.
- We will be asking for your team’s skill level when you register so that we can match up the teams as fairly as possible (Beginner/Moderate/Advanced).
Teams can be men’s, women’s or co-ed but will not necessarily play another team of the same if we do not have teams available. So a women’s team may play a co-ed or men’s team and vice versa.
- We would like to have a $50 deposit to confirm your registration by May 1st and paid in full by May 15th.
- Games begin at 7am, 8:15am, 9:30am, 10:45am, noon, 1:15pm, 2:30pm, 3:45pm, 5pm and 6:15pm each day. Time slots are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- The winner will be determined by the team with the most runs scored in a single game.
- There will be a Homerun Derby Saturday Night beginning at 7:30pm. $25 registration fee per player. You must have your own pitcher to enter.
- Please NO outside food or beverages. The Ballpark at Harbor Yard will strictly enforce their policy. The concession stands will be open.
- Please contact Jenn directly at 203-446-1068 or email@example.com with any questions or to register your teams.
Softball player/team Registration – include team name, team captain, and preferred time to play in the comments section below.
Softball Spectator Registration
Homerun Derby Registration
For the 2nd consecutive year we will have a “Battle of the Sluggers” in our Homerun Derby! This highlight event will be Saturday, August 1st beginning at 7:30pm. We will have a few rounds depending on how many contestants we have. Please be sure to bring your own pitcher. Join us and swing for the fences. There is a $25 entrance fee per contestant. Show us what you’re made of! Winner will take home our Homerun Derby Trophy.